Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Update on Marie Antoinette pictures

Here are the most current pictures.

Complete set minis Marie

China cabinet front

Inside of China cabinet

Dining Table

Top of table with Cake and "Let Them Eat Cake" sign

Back of table

Here are a few pictures of the set completed.  I put a lot of thought into this before completing it.  I am now working on Marie Antoinette herself.  She will be seated in all her glory on the chair that has no arms on it.  I had to take the arms off one chair so that her beautiful dress would flow down on the sides.  She will be dressed in her traditional gown with all the trim, pearls, etc....  I have just finished making the custom hands and face molds for her.  This part of the project will take a while as I want her to be perfect in every way.  I will post pictures as I am going to show the progress of her.

Thank you so very much for stopping in and checking on my current mini.
Love to all,
Sherry XOXO ;-)

2 comments:

  1. That's nice Sherry! I can't wait to see the doll! Good luck, that seems very hard to do!

    ReplyDelete