Saturday, November 19, 2011

Completed Marie Antoinette Dinning Set

Ok, I stayed up late last night and put hair on her and styled it.  This morning, I finished decorating her hair and was so very pleased how it turned out.  Of course, I had to call Tara late last night because I was having trouble getting her hair to style - it was like working with Cotton Candy!, just kept sticking in bunches.  So with Tara's help I was able to make it more manageable.  She does have a little feather in the back of her hair, however, it did not show up in the pictures very well.  And as you know, my pictures are pretty bad and Tara's are just beautiful.  So, please bare with me on the following pictures and I will be mailing the complete set to Tara on Monday.  I know as soon as she gets it she will take wonderful pictures to show off all the fine detail involved with this mini.  This is my first adult mini and it took almost 3 weeks just to do Marie.  I must say, that I didn't realize how much work goes into mini dolls.  I want to aplode those that do this all the time.  I am sure that I will get better as I do more dolls.  But, I am patting myself on the back this time as it was my first and I think she is so pretty (much more in person).  So below you will see a few pictures of the now completed Marie Antoinette Dinning Set.

Love to all,
Sherry XOXO :-)






2 comments:

  1. Your little Marie Antoinette scene is so precious! I love your creations and am so glad I could become your 50th follower today! :-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete