Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dollhouse Miniature Harry Potter Dumbledore Cabinet with Fawkes

For all my miniature blogging friends out there, I just wanted to let you know that the feathers came in and I finally finished Fawkes.  If I say so myself, he really came out BEAUTIFUL and it shows.  I really hate to see him go, but I just packaged him up along with a surprise for Tara's Shop.  She does not know it yet, as I have not told her, I sent a couple other Harry Potter miniatures along with Fawkes.  So if you are interested in more Harry Potter miniature goodies, Tara should have the package by Saturday.  Of course she will have to take pictures before putting the minis up for sale in her store.  If you have a chance, please stop in and check out my new Harry Potter minis at Tara's Store - I think they turned out REALLY nice.

I hope all of you had a safe and fun Labor Day weekend.
Love to all,
Sherry
XOXO ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh exciting , ask Tara to let me know all the details pleeeeeeese! Fawkes is awesome already so I cant wait to see him all finished! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete