Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dollhouse Miniature Harry Potter Dumbledore Cabinet with Fawkes

Hi Everyone,

For those of you waiting to see the completed Dumbledore Cabinet with Fawkes, I just wanted to let you know that Tara did not receive my package on Saturday as I thought.  We are hoping it will arrive tomorrow.  I also wanted to let you know that the surprise I sent along with the Dumbledore Cabinet are two (2) more Harry Potter desks.  These 2 desks will match the new cabinet perfectly, not only in color, but, also in the arrangement and type of items that I used.  Both of the desks are very detailed in every way and would be lovely with the new cabinet. 

So, for now I am not making any more minis. ;(  I will be vacationing with Tara, my son and grandchildren. ;)  I will be leaving on Thursday, September the 22nd and returning home on October 2nd.  When I get back, I have a few idea's that I would like to attempt.  So until then, I hope all my friends will have a great month, and I will sign back in next month.

Love to All,
Sherry XOXO ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment