Friday, April 22, 2011

Harry Potter goodies for the cabinets



Well, I promised to keep you up to date as I was going along on these Harry Potter Cabinets that I am making.  Well, here is a little peak at just come of the items that will be going on the shelves.  I still have a few more items that I want to make, but, this should give you an idea.  I'm not sure yet how I want to decorate/arrange each cabinet, I usually start by selecting items and putting them on the shelves and then rearranging them over and over until I reach a point that I am satisfied on how they look.

3 comments:

  1. Es una pena que la foto no se vea mas grande, me encanta el trabajo que has hecho.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. A truly magical selection Sherry. They look just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and so colourful as they should be Sherry,. Just wish you were making more for Etsy! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete