Friday, September 24, 2010

This is a miniature that my daughter and I did together


This is Little James, he is a miniature creation by my daughter and myself.  I sculpted the body in one piece of clay with a wire for stability.  I then painted the body and attached the eyes.  He has glass eyes and a face that is not only eerie but sweet in it's own way.  My daughter not only attached hair, but, she also created the awesome garb that Little James is wearing.  She then put the bloody indications on him and we came up with an idea of making dripping blood from his head and hands.  I am so proud of this miniature that we created together, but, I have to tell you that she was the one that came up with the idea of making Little James.  This is why I say that we compliment each other when we are working together.  She would come up with an awesome idea, and together we would work on it and end up with something that we are totally proud of.  I hope you like him as well as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment