Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dumbledore Cabinets

Well, here is a peak at the Dumbledore Cabinets that I am working on.  I still have a tremendous amount of work to do on them, but, I thought I would give you a little look-see at what I have finished so far.  I still have minis coming in for the cabinets.  I know that Dumbledore's cabinets only had a few items on each shelf, however, I will be filling up the cabinets with lots of goodies.  In fact, you will notice 4 tall bottles along with the other items.  In these tall bottles, you will find real aquamarine chips and white mother of pearl.  I have also made minis out of watch parts.  Well, here are a couple of pictures to give you an idea of what I am doing now.  Thanks again for stopping by my blog and checking in on me.  Sherry XOXO :-)


4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! These are amazing!!! All I can say is WOW!!
    You have made an awesome work with them (^^)

    MiniHugs; Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can't wait to see how you work this cabinet up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your minis are amazing! and I adore your glittery christmastrees and fairydecorations!
    Niina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to see them finished! Dumbledores cabinets are fantastic and Im sure youll have great fun making all bits and bobs for them! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete